Whitworths Preserving Sugar 1kg
As opposed to jam sugar, our preserving sugar is to be used with fruits which are high in pectin to make delicious marmalades and jams with plums, oranges or gooseberries and more. The large sugar crystals dissolves while cooking improving the texture of your preserves.
- Made from sugar beet
- To be used with fruits high in pectin
- Ideal to make marmalades, jams and preserves
- Kosher and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Sustainably sourced and packed in the UK
* Please note that each order cannot exceed 20kgs due to postage restrictions. If you are business with bigger needs, please contact us via our professional page.