Muscovado sugars are unrefined cane sugars made from sugar cane juice. It is rich and deep in colour, coarse and granular, similar to damp sand. Dark Muscovado has hints of liquorice and treacle and a dark caramel flavour. Ideal for sauces, fruit cakes and pudding like Christmas cakes, as Muscovado sugars hold up to high cooking temperatures.
- Made from sugar cane
- More complex, hint of liquorice and treacle
- Hold up to high cooking temperatures
- Kosher and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Sustainably sourced from Malawi and Reunion Island
Get Free Delivery (UK mainland) when you spend £20 or more
* Please note that each order cannot exceed 20kgs due to postage restrictions. If you are business with bigger needs, please contact us via our professional page.