The Railway Children Return On Pack Promo T&C's
The Railway Children Return Prize Draw
ARTICLE 1 – ORGANIZATION AND DURATION
TEREOS UK & IRELAND LTD, having its registered office at Ripley Drive, Normanton Industrial Estate, Normanton, West Yorkshire, WF6 1RY United Kingdom (hereinafter referred to as "Tereos" or "the Organizer") organize the competition with a prior obligation to purchase a promotional pack and enter your details on our dedicated web page and named “The Railway Children Return Prize Draw” (hereinafter referred as to “Contest game”) which will occur under the conditions defined herein (hereinafter referred as to “Rules”).
In the frame of the Contest game, Tereos is responsible for:
- Ensuring the access to the Contest game to all eligible customers to participate in the Contest game in respect with the Rules (hereinafter referred to as "the Entrant") ;
- Managing the drawing of the lottery to determine the winner of the Contest game (hereinafter referred as to “Winner”), in accordance with the provisions described in Article 6 of the Rules ;
- Ensuring the access and visibility of the Rules.
ARTICLE 2 – PARTICIPATION TO THE CONTEST GAME
Participation in this Contest game must purchase a promotional pack in store or online.
The Contest game is open to customers:
- aged 18 or over
- residents of mainland Great Britain only
- having access to the Internet
- having a valid email address
- having purchased a Whitworths Sugar promotional pack and kept the receipt to prove purchase
Only Entrants complying with all the stipulations above will be considered. Any provided information which is incomplete, incorrect, falsified or does not identify or locate the Entrant will automatically be rejected.
The Contest game will occur from the 1st of June 2022 to the 18th of September 2022 midnight GMT.
The participation in the Contest game entails the outright acceptance of the Rules, in all its provisions, the rules of ethics in force on the Internet, as well as laws and regulations applicable to Contest games in force in GB territory.
ARTICLE 3 – PRINCIPLES OF THE CONTEST GAME
To enter this Contest game, Entrants must:
- purchase a Whitworths Granulated Sugar 1kg, Caster Sugar 1kg and/or Icing Sugar 500g promotional pack from in-store or online
- go to https://whitworths-sugar.co.uk /pages/railway-children-return
- Enter batch code printed on top of the bag
- Enter name and email address
One entry per batch code and per person per day is authorised.
Prizes will only be awarded and/or sent to GB addresses.
Promotional pack can be purchased in store and online at/
- Iceland – https://www.iceland.co.uk/
- Food Warehouse – https://www.iceland.co.uk/
- Home Bargains – https://www.homebargains.co.uk/
- Poundland – https://www.poundland.co.uk/
- Tereos - https://www.whitworths-sugar.co.uk
ARTICLE 4 – DESCRIPTION OF THE PRIZE
Entrants may win a maximum of 1 prize during the Contest game period.
The Contest game has the following prizes (hereinafter the "Prize"):
- X5 - Movie goodies and baking bundles, worth £25 each.
- X1- Steam train adventure which includes a weekend away in a Yorkshire cottage gifted by Ingrid Flute’s Yorkshire Holiday Cottages, along with a train ride on a steam train, gifted by the Worth Valley Railway for a family of 5, worth £1,050.
- The Prize includes the voucher which worth £1,000 to be redeemed with Ingrid Flute’s Yorkshire Holiday Cottages (hereinafter referred to as “Original Cottages”). Valid for 12 months on holidays taking place between 30th September 2022 – 4th November 2023 subject to availability and excluding Christmas and New Year. Voucher can be redeemed on all available cottages. Vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable. If the booking total exceeds the amount of the voucher, the balance must be paid by the customer. Vouchers cannot be used past the stated expiry date. Vouchers can only be used once. More than one voucher can be used against a single booking. Original Cottages reserve the right to refuse any voucher which it deems to be invalid. Neither Tereos or Original Cottages are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Where the value of the holiday is less than the value of the vouchers, no change will be given. Holidays paid (in full or part) by vouchers will be subject to normal booking terms and conditions of Original Cottages available on the following website: https://www.originalcottages.co.uk/booking-conditions
Steam Train Tickets
- The Prize includes 2 x ‘Small Family’ tickets on The Keighley & Worth Valley Railway. This includes 2 x Adults and up to 3 x Children worth £50. It offers unlimited travel for a whole day. It also includes free entry to RAIL STORY, home to the award-winning Museum of Rail Travel and the Bahamas Locomotive Society’s ‘Ingrow Loco’ exhibition – both at Ingrow West Station. The tickets are valid for 12 months. Tickets are valid for standard operating days only and not for special ticketed events.
ARTICLE 5 – PRIZE ALLOCATION
Within seven (7) days after the draw, the Organizer will contact the Winner by private message by email to notify them of their win and to provide the full address. The Prize will be sent next day delivery, tracked by DHL.
The Winner will be given 10 days to send their address to receive its Prize.
In the case where the Winner does not answer or confirm its acceptance of the Prize, upon return of private message within the time and under the conditions set forth above, the Winner will forfeit the award of the Prize, which will be awarded to the next Participant who has been randomly drawn, without recourse or consideration of any kind.
Prizes are all non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. Tereos reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Winner will be notified about the replacement of the Prize by private by email.
The Organizer cannot be held responsible in the event of loss or damage to the Prize during the transport. We advise you to go directly to the carrier.
ARTICLE 6 – WINNER SELECTION
The Winners will be selected at random using a computer algorithm on the 20th of September 2022. Each Winner will be awarded a Prize. This draw will take place within 7 working days of the Contest game ending.
ARTICLE 7 – FORCE MAJEUR
In case of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including computer failures or apparent negligence by its sub-contractors causing a temporary interruption of the Contest game, the Organizer reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Contest game and the proposed Prizes.
Any change will be subject to prior information by notification on the following Web site: - https://whitworths-sugar.co.uk /pages/railway-children-return The liability of the Organizer cannot be committed because of these modifications.
ARTICLE 8 – DATA PROTECTION
The participation in the Contest game entails the processing of the personal data of each Entrant (first name, last name, e-mail address) by Tereos UK & Ireland for the purpose of managing their participation in the Contest game, publishing the name of the Winners, attribution of the Prize to the Winners, as well as, upon opt-in of the Entrant for commercial and marketing purposes.
These processing of personal data are subject to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and Data Protection Act 2018 (the "Data Protection Regulation") and implemented by the Organizer as data controller in the sense of the Data Protection Regulation.
All precautions are taken by Tereos UK & Ireland to store the personal data of the Entrants in a secure environment and prevent them from being distorted, damaged or from access by unauthorized third parties.
The Entrants’ personal data will be kept by the Organizer for the duration necessary for the execution of the Contest game and will then be kept for a maximum of one (1) month after the end date of the Contest game. E-mail address of Entrants who subscribed to the marketing communications, will be kept by the Organizer for 5 years.
In accordance with the Data Protection Regulation, Entrants have the right to access, modify, rectify, erase, limit, port, and oppose to the processing of their personal data by Tereos UK & Ireland. The Entrants can exercise his rights by sending his request in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Entrant must prove its identity by mentioning his surname, first name, e-mail address and accompanying his application with the copy of its ID card. A response will be sent to the Entrant within one (1) month of the date of receipt of the request. Where necessary, this period may be extended by two (2) months by Tereos UK & Ireland, who will inform the Participant, given the complexity and / or the number of requests.
The Participant may also file a complaint before the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/).
ARTICLE 9 - FRAUD
The Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and/or that they are not employed by the Organizer) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who the Organizer has reason to believe has breached any of these Rules, corrupted or affected the administration, security or integrity of the Contest game, tampered with the entry process, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Contest game.
The Organizer may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Organizer is satisfied with the verification. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entries if the Organize, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Contest game, including, without limitation, by making entries from multiple email accounts in order to submit multiple entries.
ARTICLE 10 – LIABILITY
10.1 The Organizer will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Contest game or accepting or using any Prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the Winner or other Entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems network, computer or software failures of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the Contest game;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a Prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the Prize; or
- any other events beyond the Organizer's control that may cause the Contest game to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the Winner or to the Prize.
10.2 Entrants will not be entitled to any compensation.
10.3 The Organizer reserves the right for any reason to shorten, extend, postpone or cancel the Contest game or to modify the Rules, upon prior notification on its Website.
10.4 The Organizer does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this Contest game.
ARTICLE 11 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All denominations or trademarks mentioned in the Rules or on the pages dedicated to the Contest game as well as on any communication medium relating to the Contest game, remain the exclusive property of their author or their depositor.
ARTICLE 12 - MISCELLANEOUS
12.1 In the event of a discrepancy between these Rules and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Rules will prevail.
ARTICLE 13 – DISPUTES
Any complaint concerning the Contest game must be transmitted by an email to the Organizer’s address, indicating in particular the details of the Entrant raising a dispute and must be received by the Organizer no later than one (1) month after the closing of the Contest game.
ARTICLE 14 – APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England